Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Baby-Sitters Club






I'm on a roll of reading. Right now I'm reading about 2 books a day, that means taking them to the pool also. The Baby-Sitters Club series by Ann M. Martin is what I have been devoting all my time to -I'll be starting the 7th book tonight. The books I've read so far are:

1. Kristy's Great Idea

2. Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls

3. The Truth About Stacy

4. Mary Anne Saves the Day

5. Dawn and the Impossible Three

6. Kristy's Big Day

Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls was a little scary, and I already had read a few books in this series, so I knew the truth about Stacy (book#3). Kristy's Big Day was probably my favorite book so far. These are my mom's books from when she was little and the first 5 pages were missing. Luckily my mom ordered another one from Amazon to replace this copy. I almost have all the Baby-Sitters Little Sister books by Ann M. Martin and I have all the The Baby-Sitters Club books, too. I won't run out of things to read for a while. I told my mom that if I read 25 of The Baby-Sitters Club books I will have read 40 books this summer which was my original goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment