Friday, November 2, 2012

Olivia Bean Trivia Queen

Olivia Bean Trivia Queen by Donna Gephart is a great book that I finished in just days it was so good.  Olivia is a girl who loves trivia and Jeopardy! but she is horrible at geography.  Each year on Jeopardy!  there is kids week and Olivia is determined to win. But Olivia's mom just lost her job and doesn't seem to have time to sign Olivia up.  Finally her mom's boyfriend Neil signs her up!  Olivia gets to go to California for a round of Jepardy! but will Olivia win when she stinks at geography?  I really liked this book and I will be definitely reading more books by this author.

1 comment:

  1. Emileah,

    Thanks for your very kind review of my book, OLIVIA BEAN, TRIVIA QUEEN.

    I hope you enjoy my other two books, HOW TO SURVIVE MIDDLE SCHOOL and AS IF BEING 12-3/4 ISN'T BAD ENOUGH, MY MOTHER IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

    Happy reading,
    Donna Gephart

    ReplyDelete