Thursday, November 1, 2012

Camp Clup Girls Series

I am getting used to my new town, but that's not what I posted for. I posted to tell you about this new book series called Camp Club Girls.  They are written by various authors like The 39 Clues. They are about 6 Christian girls that met at church camp. The girls solve mysteries with the help of God. The ones I have read are 1, 2, and 3. Kate, Alexis, Mackenzie, Bailey, Sydney, and Elizabeth will keep you reading as long as you can. Believe me, I know from personal experience!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Emileah! I bet L will be excited to see your post! Those books sound good. I read a lot of Christian fiction books like those when I was growing up. L doesn't like mysteries but C does, so she has started the Elizabeth Gail series by Hilda Stahl. Maybe your mom read those when she was growing up.

    ReplyDelete