Friday, April 8, 2011

Well... sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I'll tell you what I've been reading lately.


Two nights ago I fnished The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson. In this book there is a Christmas pageant put on by a group of kids at a church. The Herdmans are a bunch of naughty kids and decide to be in the pageant. The person that normally directs the pageant breaks her leg. A different mom directs the play. Even though the pageant isn't the same as other years, it is really funny which is why I liked the book.


I read Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell, too. This book is like Diary of a Wimpy Kid, except in a girl version. has problems with switcing new schools and gets embarassed when her dad drops her off at school in his exterminator van with a bug on top. I just stared the second Dork Diaries by the same author. My mom said there is another Dork Diaries book coming out this fall that I am already waiting for.


The third book I am blogging about is Smile by Raina Telgemeier. This book is kind of like Dork Diaries, too, except this girl has problems with her teeth.


This year I didn't have spring break but on my mom's first day after school we went to get henna tattoos. Tomorow morning I have ice skating that starts at nine. It is starting to feel like spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment