Monday, June 21, 2010











Well I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, so I'll tell you what I've been up to:

On Saturday it was finally sunny out so my dad and his friends shingled our roof. It was really loud. Also on Saturday it was Grump Days so we want to the parade. For Father's Day we painted pottery to give to my dad that we gave to him yesterday. We've gone to the pool a few times and we've had a few playdates. With my grandma we have baked some cupcakes from 2 books called Hello Cupcake and What's New Cupcake? Right now I'm reading The Far Side of the Loch which would be about Martha, Laura Ingalls Wilder's great grandma. I'm only on the 3rd chapter so I'll post about it later when I'm further in the book. Right now at night my mom is reading to me and my sister the book Summer of the Monkeys. In this book the boy, Jay Berry is trying to catch monkeys. At one point in time he caught two monkeys but they escaped. Jay Berry even got in a fight with the monkeys who bit him and pulled his hair out. The monkeys even got him drunk. The part he hates the most is when he gets sick and his sister practives being a nurse. Yesterday I finished reading Dewey the Libary Cat on the Kindle -it was a great book. I've been to the library a lot this summer. My little sister started gymnastics earlier this summer and tomorrow I have our summer reading program at the library and piano lessons. I better practice tonight.

1 comment: